The Stepping Stones Together Program
Stepping Stones Together is a personalized beginning reading program consisting of:
- A choice of 30 high interest themed stories from our beginning reading library, which is comprised of 3 difficulty levels.
- Over 100 reading comprehension questions designed to build your child's reading comprehension skills, along with thinking, reading fluency, speaking and writing abilities. (early reading benefits)
- A daily writing program linked to your child's daily reading to extend your child's reading and writing abilities.
- Extension games that encourage your child to use their newly acquired reading skills as well as explore the benefits and joys connected with being a reader.
- A personalized behavior incentive chart for each series of stories to motivate your child to record their daily progress.
- A personalized certificate acknowledging their achievement after completing a leveled series. Each reading series is comprised of your choice of books.
- Choice in book selection to motivate your new reader. It is recommended that you choose a minimum of 5 stories at a given reading level read twice before moving onto a new series.
- Access to Blogs and Newsletters to provide you with current reading research tidbits and best practice tips to parents of new readers.