Early childhood games foster critical thinking skillsMonday, March 28th, 2011
The power of early learning games
Kids and parents alike spend time playing games both online and off. The educational industry has begun to develop some wonderful games to promote critical thinking skills, a necessary skill to becoming a strong reader and ultimately life- long learner.
Recipe for learning success
Children are easily captivated by colors, noises and animation. However, when applied to meaningful engagement you create the perfect recipe for engaged learning.
One such new educational website offering free and membership access products called Go Go Kabongo.
- Go Go Kabongo offers pre-school age children the unique opportunity to create a unique Avatar character
- Pre-school age children engage their Avatar in decision making tasks designed to help children recognize patterns. This is a necessary pre-reading skill.
- Children move through each learning games when they master pattern recognition for each game.
- Children have fun while learning!
- Parents get weekly feedback reports of their childâ€™s mastery of skill development.
Just use coupon code STEPPING and sign up today.
Please share what you think of Kabongo with us today.Posted in: Blog